VETtrak Software Update 188.8.131.52
VETtrak will be releasing a minor update to the VETtrak student management system today, the 28th of October.
This minor update following features and enhancements:
- Adds the ability to import and export data between VETtrak and PRISMS for CRICOS registered providers
- Adds support for the upcoming VETtrak Certificate Verification Service
- Makes CRICOS course progress charts available for all VETtrak enrolments
- Adds the ability to filter your AVETMISS generations to show only warnings and/or errors
- Many other bug fixes and enhancements
Locally installed customers already on 4.4.8.x can update VETtrak to this latest version by going to File > Global Preferences > VETtrak version > Check web for updates. You will need to ensure that no-one else is in VETtrak at the time. As this is a minor update, no database changes have been made.
It is still recommended though that customers take a backup of their VETtrak database before updating. Locally installed customers on a pre-4.4.8.x version of VETtrak will need to download the latest version of VETtrak by logging into the VETtrak Customer Centre and then going to the Support Centre, then clicking the link to the downloads section.
Customers should review the full release notes for 184.108.40.206 after updating.
Hosted customers already on 4.4.8.x will be automatically updated to the latest version. Hosted customers on a pre-4.4.8.x version of VETtrak will need to contact the VETtrak Support Centre team at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise to be updated to the latest version.
There will be a webinar to demonstrate some of the enhancements in the new update for VETtrak. You can register for the webinar here.