It’s with great excitement that we announce our latest major software release – VETtrak 18.2.0. This is a major release, it includes some database changes, but most importantly, below are some of the exciting improvements that come with this release:
- Assess 2 Educate Integration (https://a2e.vettrak.com.au) – A behavioural science tool that helps you improve your student completion rates
- Debit Success Integration (https://www.debitsuccess.com.au/)
- Foundation Skills is now part of the base product (no longer an add-on) and further enhancements (IPG and ACSF Importer)
- Attendance wizard improvements
- Waitlisting on specific occurrences
- Multiple external codes for clients
- New client search options
For the full list of changes and enhancements please see the Release Notes for VETtrak 18.2.
Please note that if you are using any USI functionality in VETtrak, you must upgrade VETtrak to version 18.2.0 or later by 22 July 2018. On this date, the USI office are increasing the security requirements for the USI web service, and versions of VETtrak prior to 18.2.0 will no longer be able to access the USI web service.
There are also updates for the Student Portal, Trainer Portal and VETenrol to coincide with the VETtrak release. If you are using the Student Portal or Trainer Portal, they will also need to be updated to the new versions compatible with version 18.2.x of VETtrak. The Release notes for the Portal products and VETenrol are here:
Locally installed customers can download the latest version of VETtrak by logging into the VETtrak Customer Centre and then going to the Support Centre, then clicking the link to the downloads section. Please ensure that you have made a backup copy of your VETtrak database before updating.
Hosted customers, please contact the VETtrak support centre team at email@example.com to organise an update to the latest version.