VETtrak has recently released a Foundation Skills Feature for the VETtrak Student Management System that allows for the recording of information specific to the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) and Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) programmes, including:
- Creating student entitlements of the allocation of hours for Foundation Skills programs
- Tracking the consumption of entitlement hours through the recording of student attendance
- Recording details of childcare arrangements for students
- Recording of ACSF assessments
- Recording of Streams for Foundation Skills programs.
VETtrak’s Foundation Skills Features is an included feature of our Enterprise Plus license.
The 2016 Foundation Skills Assessment Tool allows the measurement of an individual’s foundation skill level. This includes English language, literacy and numeracy skills, and employability skills.
You can read more on FSAT by following this link to the Department of Education and Training.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this VETtrak feature, contact VETtrak Support on 1800 838 872 or send an email.