VETtrak has released a brand new edition to the VETtrak add-on family. The VETtrak Progress Portal is a web-based product that will allow employers to view the training progress of their employees through a secure login. Employers will be able to view a complete history of their employees’ training, along with their current progress and courses due to be commenced. In addition, the Portal will enable you to keep track of accreditations and their expiry dates alongside any work placements that are carried out as part of a training program.
The VETtrak Progress Portal has been designed with a responsive framework to enhance usability across mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
This product is an exclusive add-on for VETtrak Hosted customers. If you would like to find out more information on introductory pricing, contact VETtrak today.
- Management Dashboard: Provides a visual overview of training and work placements at a variety of different stages
- A viewable list of employees that have, are or will be undertaking training
- Ability to view and print a full training record that shows a consolidated view of qualifications, units completed, work placements and accreditations
- Employee search with autosuggestion feature
- Ability to drill down to see individual unit level results
- List of work placements along with host organisation details, supervisor and the hours of attendance required
- Responsive tables that show the most relevant information based on the device it’s viewed on, along with the ability to hide or show specific columns