Keep informed of the latest consequential vocational education industry news, the Future of Work, and key dates that impact on your RTO. Stay up-to-date with our monthly VET news digest.
- My Profiling webinar. Back by popular demand. Discover how to streamline your RTO with this VETtrak-integrated digital suite and take advantage of our special EOFY offer! Register now.
- New feature for short courses. Did you miss our Rapid Enrol webinar? Discover how to reduce the admin burden or enrolments with our low-touch offering for high volume low margin courses. Re-watch here.
- Server updates. As part of our upcoming server updates, VETtrak hosted clients may notice a difference in colour schemes and menus when using the remote desktop application. Don’t panic, VETtrak will still work the same way. As always, please let us know if you experience any issues by calling 1800 838 872 or contacting us through the support portal.
- NCVER The role and function of small VET providers – Research report 30 April 2019 The aim of this research was to gain a better understanding of the role and function of small providers in the Australian vocational education and training (VET) system in meeting the needs of learners.
- AVETRA Conference No future for old VET: Researching for the training systems of tomorrow Dates: 17-18 June 2019
- NCVER 28th National VET Research Conference ‘No Frills’
- NSWK National Skills Week 26 August to 1 September. Seeks to mobilise, inform and inspire Australians of all ages to explore the skills that Industry needs to advance Australia’s competitiveness and global opportunity and advance the promotion of Australia’s vibrant, high performing world class VET sector
- ASQA Regulatory decisions
- ASQA RTO Obligations checklist for 2019 Designed to assist RTOs to keep track of their upcoming requirements
- USI USI Bulletin
- NCVER Generation Z: Life at 17 a snapshot of 17-year-old Australians’ study, work, and living arrangements in 2017, as they acquire the skills and experience they need to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world.
- VOCED Commonwealth, state and territory budgets The budgets resource aims to make it easier to locate strategic announcements and funding allocations in budget papers on topics including:
- Apprenticeships and traineeships
- Training providers and programs.
- Skills One NSW Skills and Thrills Career Showcase 2 May to 25 June. Designed to dispel the myths surrounding vocational education and training (VET), showcase the many various career pathways in VET and highlight the success stories of individuals who have chosen and excelled in VET courses and through apprenticeships and traineeships.