Announcing the latest labour-saving technology to join the ReadyTech group: My Profiling. Join our webinar on Feb 13th to learn how your RTO can benefit.
If you’ve ever laboured with the collation, mapping, and validation of assessment for a 150-page RPL kit, you will be excited by MyProfiling’s six-step wizard, 5 of which are completely hands-off for trainers.
If you’ve ever needed to manage and assess a student’s progress against required workplace training, My Profiling’s student-driven digital logbook app is a revelation.
While My Profiling is adept at creating training plans, managing RPL, capturing assessments and creating a digital logbook of student learning, the elegance of its design is most clearly felt in Apprenticeship management.
Writer Arthur C Clarke once said, “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” So it is with My Profiling.
My Profiling is designed to streamline many of the compliance-driven processes their clients work with on a daily basis. With extensive experience validating their technology in Australian TAFEs, we are excited to partner with them to bring its innovations to VETtrak clients first.
The system includes:
A digital log book that tracks the practical skills application of your students.
- Track volume of learning
- Have all activities mapped to your qualifications and their units of competency.
- Comply with Apprenticeships / Traineeship log book requirements.
- Have all activities validated by trainers and workplace supervisors.
An electronic training plan that:
- Provides your state-based templates
- Captures digital signatures
- Automatically updates through API or the use of our Profiling Tool
- Maintains version control
- Removes data entry time and human error.
Provides a simple six-step wizard which is completely driven by your applicants
- Remove the need to author RPL kits.
- Have student’s records validated by employers
- Embed your self-assessment knowledge questions.
- Have complete visibility across all aspects of the application to make informed decisions.
Capture your assessments and manage their validity
- Allows for mapping to all Unit of Competency requirements for validation.
- Standardises assessment templates and processes.
- Combines with the practical skill evidence in our Profiling tool for a complete picture of student progression.
Join Scott Dickenson on Feb 13th for 30 minutes that could save you 30 hours.