AVETMISS compliance can be a stressful and time consuming task, with the rules for compliance changing regularly state by state.
To help maintain compliance, we are now offering RTOs the opportunity to train up in all areas of AVETMISS. Whether you are new to AVETMISS uploads or you’re looking to brush up on your knowledge, our highly skilled trainers can help you minimise the chances of errors, warnings and rejects with comprehensive teaching structures.
What is AVETMISS?
The Australian Vocational Education and Training Management Information Statistical Standard (AVETMISS) is the national data standard for reporting of vocational education and training (VET) information about students including who they are, where they study and what they study. AVETMISS is managed by the National Centre for Vocational Education and Research (NCVER) and is vital for RTOs in order to retain their state funding opportunities.
Keep up with the changing rules for government compliance with AVETMISS compliance training, brought to you by our VETtrak-certified trainers.
This full day course conducted by our certified VETtrak trainer covers the following topics:
- Data analysis of VETtrak enrolments against SVTS payments
- Reviewing common SVTS validation errors with AVETMISS files
- Features of VETtrak that can assist in avoiding AVETMISS errors, warnings and rejects
- Importing up to 2 years’ worth of funding (month-by-month) and provision of custom VETtrak funding review reports
- Development of VETtrak custom report templates to review funding for students
- Demonstration of the VETtrak Import Funding feature and reports that can be used
- Discussion of current processes and areas of concern
- Discussion on how to use standard and custom VETtrak reports to review enrolments
- Discussion regarding common State Funding validation errors within AVETMISS files
Targeted RTO General Training
This half-day seminar will focus solely on teaching the basics AVETMISS. You do not need to have a knowledge of VETtrak to attend this seminar.
Advanced AVETMISS Data Reporting
This seminar will focus on how to manage and upload AVETMISS data through VETtrak. This half-day course is designed for users who have familiarity with VETtrak. Victorian RTOs can add the SVTS training to make this a full-day course.
SVTS Training (Victoria Only)
SVTS training is for RTOs in Victoria only and is delivered as part of a full-day seminar with the Advanced AVETMISS Data Reporting course (not available as a stand-alone course).
To find out more about our AVETMISS training seminars, contact Melanie at VETtrak on 03 9624 2276 or view our training opportunities here.