View and report on your international enrolments with VETtrak’s new CRICOS functionality.
Efficiently Report On International Student Progress
VETtrak’s CRICOS feature is a new innovation, a that allows for the recording and reviewing of your international student data.
CRICOS functionality is an available add-on feature available for customers on enterprise licences. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request CRICOS and we will assist in the set up.
Meet CRICOS Compliance
VETtrak’s innovative new CRICOS functionality was developed for a number of reasons:
- To assist a CRICOS registered provider in meeting their compliance requirements.
- To provide improved facilities within VETtrak to record CRICOS specific information.
- To assist in the monitoring of student progress and attendance.
VETtrak’s CRICOS feature is a new set of menus and wizards in VETtrak to allow for the recording of CRICOS-specific information in VETtrak.
Specifically, it allows the user to:
- Record specific information about the CRICOS-registered RTO
- Record specific information about the courses registered as CRICOS courses
- Record specific information about agents
- Create Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) records for CRICOS students
- Create records for leaves of Absence, Deferrals, Suspensions, Terminations and Change of Courses for a CoE record.
- Flag a student as “At Risk” through an “At Risk Assessment”
- More easily monitor course progress and attendance of students
- Export files from VETtrak to update change of details information in PRISMS, and import reports from PRISMS into VETtrak to populate CoE records